Who knew you could discover craft beer, bars and breweries in a box? All mailed right to your front door! There are so many other subscription boxes out there and now there’s a subscription box for the beer lover. Subscribe and receive a box filled with apparel, merchandise and accessories every quarter. Purchasing a Bottoms Up Box supports craft breweries, craft beer brands and craft beers around the United States. Though you will not be receiving beer, each box features a glassware, an apparel and 3-5 other items. Boxes ship in February, May, August and November. Don’t forget, Bottoms Up Box is always FREE SHIPPING to the continental US. Great as a gift or buy it for yourself. Below is a sample of items received in a subscription box.
• Drink beer from here t-shirt. Designed by Joseph, the talented artist at BUB, this shirt is sure to make the fellow craft beer enthusiast jealous
• Catawba Brewing Co. pint class. Located in Western North Carolina. www.catawbabrewing.com
• Ice Aid ice-aid.com Keep your beer cooler, longer.
• Crazy coolers beer sweater. www.crazycoolers.com Use your new beer sweater on almost anything that can hold a beer.
• Oowee coasters. www.ooweeproducts.com Handmade in Asheville, NC. Oowee products are made with 100% leather from within the USA. Oowee partners with the Autism Society of North Carolina and employs adults on the autism spectrum. This box contains 2 of 4 designs.
• A vintage parcel opener. Jenni & Ben creates these beautiful openers on Etsy. www.avintageparcel.etsy.com
• Beer Fridge stickers
Beer is Ok – Hoppalo Sticker
Live.Laugh.Drink Beer – Podcast Sticker
Beer Buzz – YouTube Channel Sticker & Magnet
This particular box was worth over $60.
Overall I think this box is a great way to learn about new craft beers and brewing companies around the US. It’s a great gift or the perfect subscription box for someone who loves craft beer and learning about new breweries.